GOD IS BOS NO POWER GET BIT GOD

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

NORDANAL LANADRON ESTATE PANCHOR

Form my childhood life I live in estate I grownup in Nordanal estate all my life happen in the Estate Call Nordanal placed in Johor Malaysia . A lot things happen some I remember some I forget I enjoy my childhood life very much so happy I am that time nothing to worry all take by my loveable parents most I love in the earth and in Nordanal estate kave more than 150 house with Sri Subramanaiam hindu temple , SJK Tamil Nordanal Estate , Shopping shop , Kindergarten , simedarby division office , Simedarby Oil Mill , Restoren , Small Clink , Workshop and of course a lot oil palm trees later I will upload the pictures of Sime Darby Nordanal Lanadron Estate .
Housing Area at Nordanal Estate
Housing Area at Nordanal Estate

Housing Area at Nordanal Estate



THIS IS MY ESTATE HOUSE


MY ESTATE LIFE




This is SJK Tamil Nordanal Estate where my school life begin this very memorable to me





i cannot forget my school is like haven i miss all my friend god plz help me .























KUIL SRI SUBRAMANIAM SIME DARBY NORDANAL ESTATE






Friday i will go to this temple for pray









Main Entered Sime Darby Nordanal Road TO the housing & office area So many times I already pass by this road .

































































1 comment:

  1. I lived here as a child. Check me out on Facebook
    Magdeline Pereira

    ReplyDelete