GOD IS BOS NO POWER GET BIT GOD

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Aishwarya Rai: Marriage no barrier for me, I’ll continue


Bolywood’s beautiful actress Aishwarya Rai has got quite a few movies in her account like “Endhiran”, “Ravana”, “Action Replay” and “Guzaarish” to name a few.
Aishwarya reveals, “I have an undisclosed pride of my own, you know. I’ve always wanted to work after marriage and I couldn’t see why that should change after I tied the knot. Don’t misunderstand me. I’m not a hardcore feminist. I’m a humanist.”
The gorgeous actress maintains that throughout her career she has never given common quotes by saying, “I’m not ready for marriage now or marriage will happen only after five or six years.”
So, this is the reason why she always kept getting film endorsements even post marriage. Also, the filmmakers trusted the gorgeous lady’s commitment towards her work.
“Earlier, it was tough for a heroine to get work after marriage. Their so-called brand value would depreciate. That didn’t happen with me, as I’ve always aspired to push the career,” briefs Ash.

No comments:

Post a Comment