GOD IS BOS NO POWER GET BIT GOD

Saturday, December 5, 2009

ORGANIZATION BEHAVIOR


Question 1
a)list as far as possible in rank order the specific needs and expectation which are most important to you as an individual.(do not include basis physiological needs such as to satisfy thirst or hunger, or a minimal standard of accommodation)
B) think of any work experience which you have had-even a short term, vacation or part time job, Briefly describe those aspects of the job and / or expectation which motivated you to work well and those which had a demotivating influence on your behavior /actions .
Question 2
As a manager, explain how you would attempt to develop effective group /team relationships and performance. Explain clearly the communication and leadership skills required.
Question 3
Assume you are a departmental manager in an organization, explain what is meant by leadership style. What are the major dimensions of leadership behavior? Suggest why greater attention has been given to more participative styles of leadership.
Question 4
Is speaking accurately or listening actively the more important communication skills for managers? Assume that you have been asked to design a training program to help managers become better communicators. What would you include in the program?
Question 5
Identify the major ways in which individual difference are demonstrated at work. Discuss strengths and limitations to the employer and employee of
A) people of the same age and /race working together
B) People working different hours (flexi time, part time).
Thank you
I am Kesavan Govindasamy like to wish thank you to MISS Wendy Tee help and comment about my assignment I really appreciate and because guide me in doing my assignment . I am happy because done the assignment also I like thank you to my father MR Govindasamy Millan and my mother MRS Usah Rani Rentnam because give advice and support me in doing my assignment last not in list I like to thank you Karthigesa Palanisamy

Life begin when we born the is some needs and expectation which are very important to us to make this life very happy and individual have specific needs and expectation which are most important as one person and In this world everybody have their own vision to be a success person its is our specific needs and expectation which are most important to a person as an individual is not include basis physiological needs such as to satisfy thirst or hunger, or a minimal standard of accommodation.
The most important in my life is family, Education, wealth ,status ,exclusive big mansion, exclusive car ,love ,friends, safety all this is very important in my life this is the needs and expectation which are most important to me give I want live life for that I want all this and also There are two types of esteem needs. First is self-esteem which results from competence or mastery of a task. Second, there's the attention and recognition that comes from others.
This is similar to the belongingness level; however, wanting admiration has to do with the need for power. People, who have all of their lower needs satisfied, often drive very expensive cars because doing so raises their level of esteem. The need for self-actualization is "the desire to become more and more what one is, to become everything that one is capable of becoming." People who have everything can maximize their potential. They can seek knowledge, peace, esthetic experiences, self-fulfillment, and oneness with God, etc. It is usually middle-class to upper-class students who take up environmental causes, join the Peace Corps, go off to a monastery
a. Family
b. education
c. wealth
d. status
e. mansion/house/bungalow
f. love
g. safety
1) Family
Family is very important in my life I need their support to success in this life family like world to me my dad and mom always support me in anything I do they never mad with me and give advice to me be a good person also give good life when I kids their love taking care of me I need my family if wan be a successful person in world every successful person behind have their family member who give the support so that family will be number one in life because is it very important to me I need my mother my father then I have energy to work hard to make sure my dream come true like I want to fashion designer for than I need support from my family
2) Education
Education is very important to me because without knowledge I cannot do anything in make sure all my needs and expectation can be reality without education I cannot go future in my life people can cheat me because I am not well educated person. Education is like our life if no have education the be stupid and cannot be intelligence because then I must be clever and intelligence to enough to gather, synthesize and interpret large amount of information and be able to create visions, solve problems and make correct decisions for my better life . I must go to University or College to continue my studies in field I like for examples I like fashion Designer course so I go and study for fashion so then I can have my own boutique after end my studies in college.
3) Wealth
Wealth is important in my life the reason is I do anything if I have wealth I have a lot money I can buy exclusive world class fashion brand like Christian Dior, Gucci, Prada , Dunhill , Nike , in Malaysia Bernard Chandran . Wealth is very important to me I can do want I can go where I want also if want start new business no need go to bank to take loan I use my Wealth example of wealth is money, house, land, car, motor, company this is all the example of Wealth so this all can use went you to business you no need fear about risk business fall in and the Wealth can save you form this finical problem because than Wealth is important to me.
4) Status
Status that is a socially defined position or rank given to groups or group members by others permeates society far beyond the walls of high school . It would not be extravagant to rephrase the preceding quotation to read , “ in the status hierarchy of life, nothing doesn’t matter” Despite all attempts to make it more egalitarian, we have made little progress toward a classless society. Even the smallest group will develop roles, rights, and rituals to differentiate its members status is an impotant factor in understanding human behavior because it is a significant motivator and has major behavioral consequences when individuals perceive disparity between what they believe their status to be and what others perceive it to be . Status give me confident can social with high class people I need people like high status. Status is about your place in society like tycoon of fashion designer MR CHRISTIAN DIOR comes to Malaysia every body respects him. Because what people respect him its because status of most powerful person in fashion industry because than people respect him and say he is exclusive person high class person I also want to be like than .
5)Mansion
Mansion is I like because is big show your power yes I need exclusive mansion for me to life in the mansion I like big hall, big bedroom, big furniture and exclusive interior design I want my home be a exclusive home to I stay because I want have class . Home is like is one place to we relax have nice like we want so home is important
6) Love
Love and belongingness are next on the ladder. Humans have a desire to belong to groups: clubs, work groups, religious groups, family, gangs, etc. We need to feel loved (non-sexual) by others, to be accepted by others. Performers appreciate applause. We need to be needed. Beer commercials, in addition to playing on sex, also often show how beer makes for camaraderie. When was the last time you saw a beer commercial with someone drinking beer alone?
Safety Needs
Safety needs have to do with establishing stability and consistency in a chaotic world. These needs are mostly psychological in nature. We need the security of a home and family. However, if a family is dysfunction, i.e., an abusive husband, the wife cannot move to the next level because she is constantly concerned for her safety. Love and belongingness have to wait until she is no longer cringing in fear. Many in our society cry out for law and order because they do not feel safe enough to go for a walk in their neighborhood. Many people, particularly those in the inner cities, unfortunately, are stuck at this level. In addition, safety needs sometimes motivate people to be religious. Religions comfort us with the promise of a safe secure place after we die and leave the insecurity of this world.
Self-Actualization
The need for self-actualization is "the desire to become more and more what one is, to become everything that one is capable of becoming." People who have everything can maximize their potential. They can seek knowledge, peace, esthetic experiences, self-fulfillment, oneness with God, etc. It is usually middle-class to upper-class students who take up environmental causes, join the Peace Corps, go off to a monastery,


B) The world is big everyone have their own work like lawyer, doctor, Clark, mangers fashion designer so they all have working experience which also have had-even a short term, vacation or part time job experience and like example a I am Kesavan Govindasamy also have working experience short term as staff in Dior Exclusive fashion boutique before I go future I want explain that CHRISTIAN DIOR is one of world class fashion boutique. The aspects of the job is I created one design for the person who ask do design one gown to him examples Malaysia top singer Ziana Zain come to Dior Exclusive fashion boutique to ask created one gown for him so this the aspects of the job The expectation which motivated me to work well in Dior Exclusive fashion boutique is because I like the work place very exclusive have high class .The aspects of of the job is I hope can get more information about this job also I am interested in the job I want to be a fashion designer for me I think my interest motivated me to work well in Dior Exclusive fashion boutique so motivated doing every work given very carefully also because I am happy to do this job like to help World class Fashion Designer also learn how to be one successful person in personal life also in career how we be successful person this all motivated me work .
Salary is one of expectation which motivated me to work well I can good salary went I working in Dior Exclusive fashion boutique I really like that because I get big salary working in Dior Exclusive fashion boutique I also like the environment of my workplace is very exclusive also very sophisticated even the shop visit by world class royal people like Prime Minter of Malaysia ,the Malaysian Royal Family is also motivated me to work well yes I need work for my family I need pay bills end of month it is also motivated me doing my work very well is also influence my behavior I be more active don’t like to take holiday I like t work I really want work because a lot things make change to me .
Status also which motivated me to work very well in Dior Exclusive fashion boutique because I want people shock when I say working in Dior Exclusive fashion boutique so they must respect me this motivate me work very well in Dior Exclusive fashion boutique. The factors motivate me is I can meet world rich millionaire people I like that this also motivated. Dior Exclusive fashion boutique is a big and international fashion company so I can a lot peluang by work in Dior Exclusive fashion boutique I also can get name in this field so future if I want do fashion business I know where I need go this is all motivate me work very well and influence me in my behavior and influence my attitude so that I like work there is my world is my future so because that I like work is also motivate me doing my work in Dior Exclusive fashion boutique.
Dior Exclusive fashion boutique is one world biggest fashion empire so work in is kind of company make a lot of stress is demotivating me in doing my work I hate stress I don’t like stress went I work there always angry with all people because work a lot everything must nice work if not boss will angry with me . This is demotivating me in doing my work Dior Exclusive fashion boutique also in Dior Organization there are really give high important to the work but in human there ask to do work very well if not the person will in fire so is very irritating me I am will be crazy if I work there yes salary good higher but my life is not happy. I not have time to go out with my friends and get chill out with them I work morning to midnight is make hate work there so this a things make and demotivating and influence in my behavior and in actions .


There in Dior fashion Organization are Autocratic is leader who centralizes authority, dictates work methods, make unilateral decisions and limits employee participation So like this all decisions make by the Manager and never ask me and also my co-worker it make me like stupid people my ideas will never grow if I work there this is demotivating me in my work and also influence my actions like I don’t like work hard because the top- management never give me way to make my own design or project so I don’t have happy life because this work . The other things demotivating me in doing my work is the mangers always find my mistake if I do little mistake also he will angry with mad me I hate that and I cannot do work in happy face because of problem with me and my mangers ho don’t like me for that he make my life suffer I hate him I don’t like him.
I am like work with robot because it like that my managers want all perfect and some I do work well but my emotional make lazy because I don’t like work in the organization I like to resign my work go far form this mangers I like fashion but if like this cannot live life happy my dream now also want to be fashion designer and open my own exclusive boutique in Suria KLCC yes in twine towers world know this place I hate the managers not the organization if mangers nice to I like work there is all demotivating me in doing my work in the organization . These managers never easy to give holidays I hate that this also demotivating me in doing my work also very strike. I am not good in English and have a lot of people are not very friendly is I ask anything I don’t know they will never help I hate that this also demotivating in doing my work .
Question 2
Manager’s work in organizations but not everyone in an organization is a Manager and Managers have power to organize the company and managers do the planning, organizing, leading, controlling for achieving the organizations vision. Managers a person defining goals, establishing strategy and Managers also determining what needs to be done and how it will be done also Directing and motivating all involved parties and resolving conflicts this a thighs the managers to run one company he also controlling monitoring activities to ensure that they are accomplished as planned this is the means of managers.
Teams with a wide spread of mental ability pulled together better than teams that were intellectually more homogenous. Members found useful jobs and team-roles that fitted their personal characteristics and abilities. There was always someone suitable for any job that came up. Team-oriented stable extroverts, well disciplined and of reasonably good mental ability, produced consistently good teams. Even without an ideal distribution of talent, winning teams recognized latent weaknesses and learned ways of operating like co-operative stable extrovert teams without actually recruiting stable extroverts. Why does the classic mixed team not prevail in the business world? "There is a natural human resistance to searching for the mixed teams as a deliberate act of policy, for like selects like and people usually create groups in their own image" this is mangers .
.As managers I would develop effective group or team relationships and make good performance because I need communication my with my works so I must have good communication so that the works can follow I say for that leadership skill required. A team is a unit of two or more people who work together to achieve a goal. Team member have a shared mission and are collectively responsible for their work. In Effective collaborative relationships, all team members recognize that each individual brings valuable assets, knowledge ,and skills to the team they are willing to exchange information, examine issues, and work through conflicts that arise I will make all this going very well and Groups are cohesive to the extent that membership in them is positively valued, and members are drawn toward the group.
In task oriented (e.g., learning or project) groups, the concept can be differentiated into two subconcepts: social cohesiveness and task cohesiveness. Social cohesiveness refers to the bonds of interpersonal attraction that link group members. Task cohesiveness refers to the way in which skills and abilities of the group members mesh to allow optimal performance.
Team building exercises that have a component of fun or play are useful in allowing social cohesiveness to develop. Examples include: designing a team logo, sharing information about first jobs, or participating in activities to discover characteristics that team members have in common. To develop task cohesiveness, activities that allow the group members to assess one another’s talents, strengths and weaknesses are useful.
I fell in team must have so they trust each other, looking toward the greater good of the team and organization rather than focusing on personal agendas, making unilateral decisions , or pulling power plays as managers I would make sure they all trust me support me in organization for than I as managers must good communication and also some leadership skills like I leadership skills choose participation because I want everybody all staff get involved in meeting I don’t to be autocratic managers and laissez-faire because if I be the autocratic or laissez-faire managers I cannot make good team relationships with me and my works.
I must clear about own goals also clear sense of purpose for team members clearly understand the task at hand what is expected of them , and their role on the team . Open and honest communication is also is important for the team culture encourages discussion and debate team member speak openly and honestly, without the threat of anger, resentment, or retribution. They listen to and value feedback from others as a result, all team members participate do develop effective group or team relationships and performance all this very important as mangers I will to all this to make my team doing very well for then I will tell my team very very clear what I want do how I want do so they my team can give their ides by creative thinking effective teams encourage original thinking, considering options beyond the usual so this is important to develop effective group/team relationships for I must as managers give the right training, listen to members , get to know individuals , incentivisive everyone , be tough when necessary , give people space to grow and let them get on with it I do all this make good team
Also for develop good communication with effective communication for that manager must improved stakeholder response, ouicker problem solving, stronger decision making, increased productivity, enhanced professional image , clearer promotional materials , stronger business relationships and last must steadler work flow . Why communication is very important in team ? is because is must need for meeting so we must chance communication so all team member can communicate give the better idea good communication skills have always been important in the workplace .
They are even more vital today and effective communication helps me as managers adapt to the continuing advance in technology, the globalization of the marketplace, the ability to access vast amounts of information, and the increased use of teams. I want to democratic managers a leader who involves employees or team in decision making, delegates authority, encourages participation in deciding work methods and goals, and uses feedback to coach employees this is why communication important in team and not surprisingly, effective teams are characterized by good communication. Members are able to convey messages between each other in form that is readily and clearly understood.
This includes nonverbal as well as spoken messages. Good communication is also characterized by a healthy dose of feedback from team members and management. This helps to guide team members and to correct misunderstandings. Like a couple who have been together for many years, members on high –performing teams are able to quickly and efficiently share ideas and feelings
I must be appropriate managers the managers can motivate a team to follow them through the most difficult situations and in team must have negotiating skills is like when jobs are designed around individuals , job descriptions, rules and procedures, and other types of formalised documentation clarify employee roles. One team must making adjustments because this team members to possess adequate negotiating skills. Problems and relationships are regularly changing in teams, requiring members to confront and reconcile differences.
This is a explain that if I am managers I would attempt to develop effective team / group relationships and performance I will be very good managers in skills I be participation also democratic managers in communication I will give my team speak do the work in team, Members of good teams worth together interdependently to lighten one another’s load and to make work more pleasurable. You have to consider yourself not just team leader, but team member. One key purpose of most teams is to help the organization focus on specific objectives and help bring about and build a consensus within their area of responsibility. Good teams also contribute to improved communication and understanding. By working together toward common goals, they have the opportunity to help foster camaraderie, improve productivity, and increase members' commitment to the recommendations they make and the actions they take.
Motivating
As team leader, your members need your motivational skills both with the team as an entity, and with each of its members as individuals. Successful motivators know that good workers respond better to carrots than they do to sticks. However, much bad information continues to circulate about what actually motivates and what doesn’t. You have seen the lists: money ranks low, listening is high -- that kind of thing. Be aware of differences in personalities and individual drives. Different people’s needs are satisfied at different levels, and in different ways.
For example, John is quiet, keeps his own counsel, and rarely interacts with others. In fact, he’s admittedly not comfortable with all the “touchy feely” aspects of team play. To him, the project is everything. It would seem logical, then, that he would respond differently from Jenny to the same motivators if Jenny is outgoing, enjoys talking things out with others, and puts people considerations as a higher priority than project concerns. This the all need to develop effective group /team relationships and performance and also in the communication and leadership skills

Question 3
Leadership is very important in this world without leader we cannot live life good so in any where in the world must have leader who leading country, sates, city, house, organization. Leadership is ability to influence a group toward the achievement of goals; the source of influence may be formal, provided by managerial rank in an organization. Non- sanctioned leadership is the ability to influence that arises from outside of the formal structure of the organization and leadership as the ability to influence a group toward the achievement of goals. The source of this influence may be formal, such as that provided by the possession of managerial rank in an organization. Since management positions come with some degree of formally designated authority, a person may assume a leadership role simply because of the position he or she holds in the organization. But not all leaders are managers; nor, for that matter, are all managers’ leaders.
leader must have personality like self confident well integrated and emotionally stable ,wants to take leadership responsibility, competent in handling new situations, identified the goals and values of the group he lads and also intelligent in relation to the other group members. Leader trait theories is Ambition and energy, desire to lead , honesty and integrity , self- confidence ,intelligence , job-relevant knowledge this is leader mean . Everyone has the potential to become a leader within an organization. If there were not any leaders, companies could not survive. They would fail under a blanket of chaos and confusion. A few select people in an organization bloom into a true leader and actually lead and not manage. These people develop certain styles and qualities that they find effective means to lead by. This paper will help explain and define leadership, and explore some styles and theories of leadership.Leadership is something that most everybody desires to have.

Leadership is a quality or trait that every individual possesses, but not necessarily uses. Leadership is something that needs to be perfected over a given period of time, which may vary for each individual. Leadership can be defined many ways, but the loose working definition I chose was- Leadership is the process whereby one or several individuals’ influence(s) other group members toward the attainment of defined group or organizational goals. There are many different ways of leading others. Some styles may be considered to be the old mainstream ways of leading. Yet the majority as being difficult and not very easy to learn and apply may view others. However these leadership styles may be what shall be used as guidelines in the future to measure how good a leader actually is. If one was to really look at the differences between these styles, they will find that they are totally different in some respects.
The old style wants the employees to conform and not stand out. Although, one will also find that they are actually very similar in many ways. For example, the old style says the leader is recognized as a change agent. The new style says that a transformational leader supports people to engage in a wide variety of personal development programs. They give people power and responsibility to make a difference within their own area of influence. Leaders of transformation are constantly on the look out for people with the courage to be different; they encourage those with an alternative point of view. Trend-setting bosses know that when people take control of their own lives they can bring increased value to organizations through increased effort, insights and innovation. Some of these newer styles can include such styles as transformational leadership and transactional leadership.
I am departmental manager for me Leadership style is way the leader organize the company and staff how the mangers manage the organization and the meant of Leadership style is Autocratic, democratic/participative ,laissez-faire this main Leadership style. Autocratic is leader who centralizes authority, dictates work methods, make unilateral decisions and limits employee participation and democratic/participative a leader who involves employee in decision making, delegates authority , encourages participation in deciding work methods and goals, and uses feedback to coach employees have laissez – faire it like leader who gives employees complete freedom to make decisions and to decide on work methods like example I give work to ali ask him you do it went you want so id call laissez – faire. One of the first studies of leadership behavior was done by Kurt Lewin and his associates at the University of lowa in their studies, the researchers explored three leadership behaviors, or styles Autocratic, Democratic/ participative, laissez – faire style an autocratic style is leader who typically tends to centralize authority, dictate work methods, make unilateral decisions and limit employee participation.
The democratic/ participative style of leadership describes a leader who tends to involve employees in decision making, delegates authority, encourages participation in deciding work methods and goals, and uses feedback as an opportunity to coach employees. The participative styles can be further classified in two ways consultative and participative. A democratic-consultative leader seeks input and hears the concerns and issues of employees but makes the final decision him- or her. In this capacity, the democratic-participative leader often allows employees to have a “say” in what’s decided. Here decisions are made truly by the group, with the leader serving as one input to that group. Finally, the laissez –faire leader generally gives his or her employees complete freedom to make decisions and to complete their work in whatever way
The greater attention has been given to more participative styles of leadership is because participative styles of leadership are more better it like in meting all the staff can give their opinion they involve employees in decision making, delegates authority, encourages participation in deciding work methods and goals, and uses feedback as an opportunity to coach employees. The participative styles can be very good to follow because in world most of the Leader are use this kind of leadership styles for their organizations is prove that leader who use this leadership styles will be very success in future . participative styles of leadership are more better every one can give the opinan and company more success if only the manger only do the desiion they company cannot be success
Question 4
Communication is one of important tools in share information with others people we can Communicate by verbal and nonverbal is it also important in Communication is that speaking accurately and actively is very important for the managers. Communication is the transference and understanding of meaning and for manger speaking accurately and actively is very important in Communication now Organizations such as Hallmark understand that achieving success in today’s workplace is closely tied to the ability of their employees and managers to communicate effectively. Communication is the passage of information between one person or group to other group and the Communication can to by telephone ,face- to face ,meetings, memorandum, e-mail, web cam ,yahoo chat room

Communication is the process of sending and receiving messages. However, communication is effective only when people understand each other , stimulate others to take action, and encourage others to think new ways so show how that speaking accurately and actively is need to effective communication to mangers yes I choose speaking accurately because if the mangers do not speaking accurately the staff will not belief the mangers and they lazy to work with him and the organizations will not good place to work so speaking accurately is very important because mangers speak in meeting with client also when give promise to suppliers mangers must talk with the person so speaking accurately is important communication skills the mangers must have to make success in business or in managers personal life .


Managers must clear about the goals of organization .Managers a speaking accurately will must have self confidence is that mangers must show self confidence in order to convince followers of the rightness of goals and decisions because this speaking accurately is important to the managers . Speaking accurately is takes less time and needs no composing, keyboarding, rewriting, duplicating, or distributing. Even more important oral communication provides the opportunity for feedback this why I think speaking accurately is more important in communication skills for managers when managers speaking accurately they (staff) can ask questions and test their understanding of the message they can share ideas and work together to solve problems with managers in the organizations.
.Managers need one guide to organize the company and people for than they need some guide if been asked to design a training program to help managers become better communicators the would include in the program is speaking accurately, listening well ,really interest to be managers , understand attitude of each staff , how to patience with staff don’t easy angry with them , how to deal with older staff ,how to control the emotions , good language , how use body language, how to listening the problem in company this all well make help the managers become better communicators. Managers need to give speech to staff this is the program I would include in my training program help the mangers be very success in organization the company is that interest to be managers they managers must have interest to be managers is very important in my course and also I would include in my training program is understand attitude of each staff managers must need this kind of program to make good relationship among staff so this training is important to managers after they a manager have good relationship among staff he can easy establish the company because all staff like the manager so the staff will working hard to make company get more profit .
I would include in my training program is How to patience with staff don’t easy angry with them this training program is rely need mangers must control he emotion the mangers are person who everybody take him as examples so he the mangers must control the emotion don’t easy angry with staff must be very patience with staff and know what to do how to solve the problem this very important . I would include in my training program is the good language the managers must have knowledge in language and how to deal with staff and also . I would include in my training program is how use body language is very important in management because the managers also need use body language to have good communication with staff is all help managers become better communicators
Question 5

Malaysia is one of the Asian country have the multicultural work force like Malay, Chinese ,Indian, Indonesia, Pakistan and today work force is made up of more and more people who differ in race, gender ,age, culture, family structure, religion ,and educational background such cultural diversity is the second trend contributing to the importance of intercultural communication. It affects how business messages are conceived, planned, sent, received, and interpreted in the workplace. The unique combination of influences present in one culture can condition people to think, feel, and behave quite differently from people in another culture. Some of these differences are dramatic, such as in the importance placed on social status. Other differences can be more subtle and more difficult to perceive, such as variations in personal values and decision- making approaches
.
The food also different for Malay they cannot eat the meat of animals and for Indian they cannot eat cow meat because we Hindu believe that cow is animal like god so we cannot eat that for Chinese they also have the food they cannot eat . In Malaysia no have language problem in Malaysia we use Malay, English language for communicate we in Malaysia have others language like Mandarin, hoiken for Chinese and Indian have Tamil, Hindi, Sanskrit language they spoke with their Indian friends this is the Malaysia.

Malaysia Truly Asia and the way which individual difference are demonstrated at work is like this how they different group, age, race and how he effect the work and way of doing the work. Examples is young people is very active can do the work very fast and more older people it they can do work very well but late normal it is to old people like that but they have experience , royalty to the company they not easy to turn over but young people are always turnover about the who done better I think older are doing work very well because they have work experience for young people they not have experience but they very active but will mistake in work about race how they individual difference form others how they demonstrated at work it by work hard is not care Malay, Chinese , Indian all same who have active they work will do good job.

A) The People of the same age and /race working together have good also not good and the world or work is becoming more and more diverse. The workforce in organizations is made up of people from various cultural backgrounds, like Malay, Chinese, Indian the three races totally different from their language, food, way of doing the work. The strengths of work with people with same age and race working together is like together close with others same work, share the ideas no others know, unity will have power , not have conflict with others work, not have misunderstood with each work, happy to come to work , make own race become more powerful with working hard, not have language problem because same race, can use mother language no need use others language when communicate with other workers in organization , more tolerant with others, same age know want important what is not important , royalty in do the work , royalty to the mangers, never think about turnover because they all same age why they turn over, more enjoy doing the and making company get more profit , each person can help others person when having problem , having good team in organization this is all the strengths of people of the same age and or race working together.

The People of the same age and /race working together have limitations. Same race is very comfortable we work happy because everybody is same race and same age so no have problem and conflict happen but is also limitations when People of the same age and /race working together like limitations about cultural ,Religion , language , way of life other people race , what others race like , what they don’t like , same age have limitations ideas , don’t know others age people like if all same age 22 old people working same place for example young people don’t know a lot so different age people must needs need in one place is call limitations because we don’t know others age and race opinion so have limitations of knowledge about others people race and age , limitations of knowledge about solve problem because they don’t know what and how to solve because their same age and their ideas is same, this the limitations of when People of the same age and /race working together . The same age same make problem because they don’t people say anything about them.


B) People working different hours most people work an eight-hour day, five days a week. They start at a fixed time a leave at fixed time. And they to their work from their employer’s place of business. But number of organizations has introduced alternative work schedule options. In this section, we review some of these alternatives. The common theme among these is that they all increase flexibility for employees. In a work world where employees are increasingly complaining about being pressed for time and the difficulty of balancing work and personal responsibilities, increasing work schedule options can be a way to improve employee motivation, productivity, satisfaction this a point of individual difference are demonstrated at work also point of strengths and limitations to the employer and employee of people working different hours flexi time, part time.
Flextime is a scheduling option that allows employees, within specific parameters, to decide when to go to work. Flextime is short for flexible work hours. It allows employees some discretion over when they arrive at and leave work. Employees have to work a specific number of hours a week, but they are free to vary the hours of work within certain. Like examples is flextime is ziana zain work is one company because of he have one son to send go to school ziana zain come late so he use Flextime like this if normal working hours is from 8.00 A.M to 5.00 P.M but because ziana zain must send her son to school so that he working form 10.00 AM to 7.00 PM is called Flextime is mean we do our work in our time .The strengths of Flextime time is they include reduced absenteeism, increased productivity, reduced overtime expenses, a lessening in hostility toward management, reduced traffic congestion around work sites, elimination of tardiness this is the strengths of Flextime . The strengths of Flextime also is good way to live life happy because not have a lot of stress and we can do our own schedule to work when we want work like this

Flextime also have limitations people can be come lazy is mean if happen like this the works are never fear with boss and boss will lose the control because he not control the works the works to work like they want it will make a lot people be lazy and don’t like go to work . Don’t care about company problem as long as the works can salary, Flextime is not very good because if examples boss want have meting but some staff come late become they follow their Flextime to do the work so in this case the attitude not have any more this the limitations of flexi time employer is not very like Flextime working hours because it bring a lot problem in organization.
Part time working hours is like this the person have one work Permanent and he will do part time job after he end of Permanent job he come and to part time job to make money . For example part time working job is like Abu is college student so he need money to study so he work part time Job In KFC after end class he go on work in KFC . The strengths of part time for employer is the get works to do all the work like examples Abu work in KFC part time Job The strengths to employer is no need find Permanent works, get out more output in short time, if don’t like employee the employer no need to talk more just ask him that I don’t part time employee here and strengths to employee is get more money, can know a lot of people, this a the way of part time works. and the limitations of part time people working job is to employer the risk is high example abu don’t come to KFC because he get others job so it risk to employer get part time works to work is also limitations of time , limitations of knowledge because part time works are normally not very good in doing the work because they don’t care about this part time job because it just part time only so they no need to anything because they have their Permanent job like examples Alex have Permanent job as Clark so he no need worry if lose the job it mean of part time job it not save for employer


No comments:

Post a Comment